Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bulletin Board Name Clips

I made these clips to hang students work on my bulletin boards. Here's a little step by step of the process.


I bought these little wooden labels at Michaels. I believe they were around 30 cents each. I had to peel the label off of all 35 of them. Then I arranged them on a piece of cardboard and painted them black to match my classroom.


I used a sponge to painted them which worked much better than using a brush. I had already painted the clothes pins four different colors. When they were dry, I hot-glued the clothes pin to the label and a push pin to the back of the clothespin. Once I have a list of my kiddos names, I will write them on the labels and wa-la!




Here is the final product, ready for names! 

No comments:

Post a Comment