Wednesday, August 5, 2015

First-Year Teacher Classroom Decor

Being a first year teacher can be very overwhelming. Since I was not working this summer, I had plenty of time to plan and create things for my classroom. Most of which is Pinterest inspired! Here are some photos of my progress so far...


This is the first bulletin board I've finished. It's sort of like the "Student Information Center." Here they will find the calendar, weather, class jobs, class rules, birthdays (which will be finished when school starts and I can take pictures of all my kiddos), lunch/attendance, and their clip chart. This is also where they will turn in all of their assignments.







This is a "clip chart" that the students will use daily to determine who is buying lunch and who is bringing lunch. The students who's names are left in the middle are absent, which makes lunch count and attendance really fast in the morning. 



This is a list of "Job Descriptions" as well as "Fines" and "Bonuses,"

Here are my class jobs. The first number represents the student who is responsible for the job that week and the second number is their "substitute." The "substitute" will be responsible for the job the following week. 

This is where students turn in assignments.



And this is a little reminder for students who constantly forget to write their name! 



No comments:

Post a Comment